Athoria, Inc. is a new venture started by 3rd Stone Design, in partnership with Duke University and Johnson & Johnson. Athoria, provides innovative products for complete cervical cancer screening in one visit. Our first product, the Pocket Colposcope is specifically designed for community level settings, and facilitates new paradigms where visualization, diagnosis and treatment can all be delivered in a single clinic visit. Key benefits include :
- High Quality Imaging – Images are equivalent to that of the most expensive colposcopes.
- Affordable Device and Use – About 1/10 the cost of traditional colposcopes. Simplicity allows for use by a wide range of healthcare providers.
- M-Health Enabled – Images can be saved, sent, and sorted for higher level analysis and diagnosis.
- User Friendly – Dramatically simplified means of performing a cervical exam with significant improvement in comfort for the patient.
- Portable and Digital – Lightweight and easy to transport. Paired with mobile screen.
- Data/Research Enabled – Option to collect and send anonymous patient data in the form of cervical images. An opportunity for aggregation of data on disease prevalence.
- Prototype but not yet marketed or available for regular use