Institute of Global Health MOOCs platform
The Institute of Global Health has developed a range of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) in collaboration with a diverse set of partners including Institute Pasteur, University of Montreal, Centre Virchow-Villermé/University Paris Descartes, the University of Lausanne and many more. MOOCs are listed below.
The following MOOCs are proposed :
- Ebola: Let's Defeat together!
- Disease Screening in Public Health
- In the footsteps of Zika… approaching the unknown
- Global Health at the Human-Animal-Ecosystem Interface
- Global Health: An Interdisciplinary Overview
- Drugs, drug use, drug policy and health
- Violence against healthcare
|Organization||Institute of Global Health|